Where to find aftermarket front signal lights?

Hi, all -

Hoping you can help me. I have a highly customized London Taxi (yes, you read that right) that appears to have Hudson-style, front signal lights mounted on the top of the fenders. Even if they're not identical, the Hudson ones should be close enough. Dimensions on mine are 12.75" tip to tip (12.25" from front lens to rear), 2" wide, and 1.5" tall at the highest point in the front. Any idea where I could purchase an aftermarket (or original) set? Thanks very much!

Comments

• Forget trying to find hudson.. Too rare... Google chev 1938 fendor lights... Plenty of new repos available cheers ken
  • Thanks, Ken - definitely getting closer. So far only seeing the Chevy lights with a black housing unit, and they're a bit smaller than mine. I can deal with the size but would like to find chrome instead. Will keep at it - thanks again!
  • I’ve never seen lights like that on a Hudson.
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    what is wrong with the set you have now or is it that you are looking for a set like them
  • What I *thought* were the same thing on a Hudson turned out to be an ornament only; no lights. As for mine, one needs to be re-chromed, and the other's top lens has gone AWOL. Thus might be easier and less expensive to replace, if I can find something pretty close. Thanks, all. Please keep the ideas coming!
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    TaxiFan I sent you a PM just waiting to here from you.
  • I saw that the vw beatles early model have the fendor lights like what you want