23 Hudson identification

BowgodBowgod Posts: 13Member
Can someone help me try to identify my 23 Hudson? The car has no tags and I bought it with just a bill of sale and was told it was a 23 but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• longlivelancelonglivelance Posts: 96Member
    Photos of the car? Serial number? Both of those would be use for folks to .
  • 54coupe54coupe Posts: 640Member
    We need a serial number. My '25 is stamped on the outside of the right frame rail between the rear axle and the back of the frame.
  • GeoffGeoff Posts: 4,136Senior Contributor
    1923 probably had the serial number stamped into the left front chassis rail just behind the spring mount. 
    Sorry about my last comment, not sure what happened. I was posting from my phone. But if you can find a serial number, someone on here can definitely help out with identifying your car.
  • BowgodBowgod Posts: 13Member
    Photos of the car? Serial number? Both of those would be use for folks to .

I have a pic but the serial number is my issue I don't even know where to look for it is my problem.
    54coupe said:
    We need a serial number. My '25 is stamped on the outside of the right frame rail between the rear axle and the back of the frame.

Bowgod said:
    Can someone help me try to identify my 23 Hudson? The car has no tags and I bought it with just a bill of sale and was told it was a 23 but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Bowgod said:

Thanks everyone I will look in these location and let you know if I find anything and here are a few pics.
    It could be 1923 to '25.  Definitely not earlier. 
    Thanks everyone I found the numbers they are 566234 what should be a 25 model O is this car considered a sedan or a coach
    edited September 2020
    Based on the serial number, your car is a 1925 Model O. No other vehicles are listed in 1925. 

1925 Model O serial numbers are 562016 to 672227.

I believe it is a coach, but someone who knows 1925s better could step in.
  • barrysweet52barrysweet52 Posts: 578Expert Adviser
    The swage marks on the fenders show its a 1925 or 26. 1924 had smooth fenders. Sounds like Lance is correct. 
    what I've found it's a 25 but can someone tell me is this a sedan or coach
    Based on the serial number, your car is a 1925 Model O. No other vehicles are listed in 1925. 

1925 Model O serial numbers are 562016 to 672227.

I believe it is a coach, but someone who knows 1925s better could step in.
    Thanks and I'll wait for other comments 
    It is a coach.  The next model  in 1926 had an all steel Hudson-built body.
    Thanks Geoff I appreciate all your help 
  • rusty_apacherusty_apache Posts: 179Member
    There was an individual selling a nice set of headlights here that look correct for your car.