WISH TO PURCHASE 46-47 COMMODORE EIGHT CLUB COUPE

I am looking for a 46 or 47 Commodore Coupe. It can be a project car or unfinished restoration. Preferred in driving condition. I don't care if it has the original drive train or not. I live in Las Vegas, will pay for shipping.
Mike S. Call or text 702-521-5183.

Comments

• Jon BJon B Posts: 7,089Administrator
    You might check the H.A.M.B., Hemmings Motor News, your nearby Craigslist, the "Vehicles" section of this forum, and the Hudson Facebook page.  If you're really into Hudsons, and are not yet a member, you might consider joining the H-E-T Club.  The cars are out there...you just need to find them!
  • lostmindlostmind Posts: 1,277Expert Adviser
    Put a wanted ad on the AACA forum. Someone will find one for you.
  • I appreciate the advise. I'm not familiar with that publication. I will check it out. 
    Thanks very much. 
  • Jon B said:
    You might check the H.A.M.B., Hemmings Motor News, your nearby Craigslist, the "Vehicles" section of this forum, and the Hudson Facebook page.  If you're really into Hudsons, and are not yet a member, you might consider joining the H-E-T Club.  The cars are out there...you just need to find them!
    Thanks for the advise. I will check them all. I have joined the H-E-T Club.
  • Jon BJon B Posts: 7,089Administrator
    edited September 12
    The AACA "Cars for Sale" forum is at https://forums.aaca.org/forum/14-automobiles-and-parts-buysell/  
    The "Not Mine" cars-for-sale forum is at https://forums.aaca.org/forum/161-not-mine-automobiles-for-sale/  (These consist of ads for cars that AACA members have spotted in magazines, other internet forums, etc.)
    The AACA is a reputable, not-for-profit car club and you can register at their site at no cost, then you can post a notice in their "Automobiles Wanted" forum.
    Don't forget to check out Ebay.  And look through the past "Vehicles" postings in this sub-forum; sometimes cars which were listed months ago, are still for sale.