Neon Signs

ski4life65
ski4life65 Expert Adviser
A friend of mine, and fellow Hudson owner made these signs for me. They are hand made in Denver at his neon sign shop, using American made parts. They are pretty big. He said they are the same size as the originals.

Comments

• BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    Very cool!
  • Will he make more will he make more to sell if there is interest and what’s the cost?
  • 7XPacemaker
    7XPacemaker Senior Contributor
    I was thinking the same thing!
  • ski4life65
    Of course he will make more......LOL. He owns a neon sign shop. Acme Neon in Denver. He can also make any brand X sign if he can get a good picture of it. I will ask him price. I would guess the Fabulous sign cost a little more, since it has 2 transformers. I traded Hudson parts and some other stuff, so I don't really know what he charges.
  • ok cool, lettuce know ?
  • Dang, transformers have really shrunk in size over the years. Really cool.
  • ski4life65
    superwasp said:
    Dang, transformers have really shrunk in size over the years. Really cool.
    The electronic transformers are very quiet, and efficient. I have a couple of neon signs with the big, heavy transformers, and they are very loud. The humming from these will drive you nuts, so I don't turn them on very often.

• Wow. Now that's a garage sign! Holy cow. :D
  • My Neon Signs is a Gold Coast, Brisbane (Australia) based company providing neon signs and lights in Brisbane to add a special touch to your work. Our signs suit all occasions, settings and purposes. We love seeing you, our customers, bringing to life your favourite memories, moments, songs and places. 
    My Neon Signs helps with the best custom neon signs in Brisbane and Gold Coast. We have created an online custom tool to help you create your own custom Neon signs. It's completely free!