driver side door

I am looking for driver side door for my 48 super Six club coupe. The door that have on my car, somewhere in the past experienced the wonderful soft Wyoming wind. The door apparently had its back broken. Someone cut out the inner door panel, to repair and weld the outer door back together, then welded the inner door panel back together. I want to replace the driver's door completely. My car is actually cancer free.

Comments

• I have a complete set of  48-50 Hudson doors that i will not be using... Anyone need these?
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Coupe doors are getting expensive. They are also hard to ship. I sent one to New York a few months ago, and the shipper messed it up, even though it was wrapped and strapped to a pallet like they instructed.
  • are the doors that you have for a coupe or sedan? i am told that sedan doors will not work on a coupe car
  • coupe
  • how much do you want for only a driver door for my coupe, and where are you located

• You can have the doors for free.... however they are for a sedan. 
    My location is Utah 
  • my loss, sorry. I got a 48 super six club coupe. sedan doors as shorter in length than a coupe
  • where in Utah are you? I'm in Casper Wy
  • Eagle Mountain, 84005