31 Hudson coupe

Hi. Does  anyone know where I can purchase parts for a 31 Hudson greater eight coupe ?  I need several things including a license plate /stop light bracket , a rear driver side fender, bumper brackets ( Front and back ) and a rear bumper.   Please call me at 970-531-2016 thanks 

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Because this is an "older" model Hudson, even Hudson parts vendors may not know what these parts look like.  It would help if you could post a photo (with dimensions) of those parts of which you have the "mate". 

As to the parts where you're missing both left and right, you might try to find photos from the internet to illustrate what you're looking for.  You could put all these photos onto the Open Forum (I would suggest the "Classifieds / Parts & Pieces" sub-forum).  You could also assemble the photos and dimensions on a sheet of paper and mail copies to some of the Hudson vendors who regularly advertise in the White Triangle News.

Another way to find a part to photograph, would be to find someone with a similar car who lives in your area, and ask permission to photograph the parts on his/her car.  You can find this info in either the printed Club roster, or on the Club website.

One person you should consult is Carl Weber in Mass., he's acquainted with the early Hudsons and buys and sells parts for them.  He's in the Roster.
  • Ok Jon. Good info. Thanks for the help