Wanted 1937 Hudson banjo steering wheel and other parts.

Hello everyone, got a picture list of the parts that I am looking for on a 37 Hudson 8 coupe. Motivated to make this car right, any possible leads are definitely helpful. (Willing to pay a finder's fee of $100.00 each for the steering wheel-ashtray-or clock)  Happy to to pay any shipping costs.

-Correct 1937 banjo steering wheel (Willing to pay a premium for a complete unit in restorable condition)

-Clock for 37 with plastic or metal face plate.

-Plastic faced ashtray
Please contact me if you have a lead, question, or a part.
Brandon Wight
Seven14-three36-42nine0
HETbwight57@aol.com
Remove "HET" for correct address
Thank you for your consideration

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator

Here's a place that can take your core and make it like new (including the marbellized look):  https://pearlcraft.com.au/1930-1940/
  • bwight3237
    bwight3237 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks for the information John! When I get a good core I'll definitely look into having them do the work. TheydThey do beautiful work!

• This just popped up on eBay if you’re still looking for a banjo steering wheel. Not mine but I remembered your post from a few weeks back when I saw it. 

• Val
    Val Member
    edited August 2020
    $300.00 bucks, good deal as they aren't easy to find. I had mine restored for my 39.  
  • longlivelance thanks for the reference, just saw that now. Luckily I ended up buying that one as well. Managed to find two. Still looking for a clock at this point.
  • stan
    stan Member
    Sent you message about wheel