sunday cruise in my 1952 Hudson Hornet

Just want to share with you some pictures....sunday cruise with my two kiddies in my 1952 Hudson Hornet...priceless.
Greetings from south west Germany, Marco

Comments

• ...thank you Ken. That would be my next post. Yes, i need two bumper guards...the funny thing is: i have the right side front and rear (passenger side). So i will need the left side (front and rear, driver side). As Ken mentioned in decent shape.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Cool pics!  
  • Marco, do you have one of the Highway 61 "Origins of Speed" model 1:18 scale Hudson Hornet race cars?  They made 4 different ones and one of them is Herb Thomas's car #92.  The detail on them is amazing.  I tried sending pictures of the one I have (I have all 4 different ones, Herb Thomas, Marshall Teague, Tim Flock and Dick Rathman), but it wouldn't load here.  Check them out if you haven't seen them before.
    Mike
  • Hi Mike,
    yes, i have seen them before. They look pretty neat. I´m looking to buy one when there is the opportunity (of course the "Herb Thomas" car). 
    Still searching the left bumper guards for my car (rear and front) in good condition. When you know something please let me know.
    Thank you all, Marco
  • There are several of the Herb Thomas cars on eBay right now.  Prices range from $99.00 to $249.00.  Not at all sure what the cost would be for shipping to Germany.
  • This is the one I have.  I added a couple of photos from an old magazine on the rear panel.
  • Mike, i would "need" the 1952 Herb Thomas car...to match my car. Yours is the 1953 version...very nice! There are some for sale....even in Germany. But they are pretty expensive.....need to complete my car first: still searching the bumper guards for the left side (front and rear).
    Marco
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Good stuff
  • Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    Marco, I have a '52 version . . . looks just like yours.  Let's talk.