Looking for Clifford parts

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a usable Clifford Head, and a Triple Weber Side Draft intake manifold.
Any leads appreciated.  I know it will take a substantial offer to pry either of these away from their current owners.
Please feel free to message me and let me know what it would take...
They will be going to a good home, and WILL get used!

Hudsonly,
CrazyUncleHarry

email Crazyuncleharry@gmail.com

Comments

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    The Clifford head tooling is up for sale for $1K, possibly less if you wanted to undertake a project to make a batch.
  • I have spoken directly with Larry Clifford who stated that NONE of their tooling is for sale, and that Jack Clifford would roll over in his grave if they sold those.
  • 50C8DAN
    edited June 2020
    Not sure when you last talked to Larry (Jack's son-in-law) as I talked to him mid-last year when he was packing up to move from CA to ME (check the new website as it now lists ME as the address) and specifically asked him about the head.  He told me that he wanted $1K for the tooling and if I knew anyone to give him a call as he was not planning to run any more heads.  The year before he told the same story that Jack would never want the tooling to get away, maybe times have changed.  
  • Thanks for the info.  That was Larry's response as of two days ago.  

• 50C8DAN
    Well I guess he is jumping back and forth.  He is basically semi-retired having closed the CA location and moving to his property in ME  Larry is supposedly working with a casting company in NH.  I doubt we will ever see new Hudson products or even many of the old ones.  He has been telling me that the Hudson 2x2 Weber manifold was in process now for three years and would be made if he had 6 orders, then 9 orders.  He has had more than that, actually about 15 I believe as of the last count and it still is alive only on the CAD drawings.  My guess is if someone offered him $1K for the head tooling he would take it.  
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    I just called to order headers. on back order, but the pipes are bent and are being sent to welder. Maybe ready in 2 weeks