Carb. Wanted

Looking for a ready to go WGD 776S for my  308, rebuilt mine and can't get it right. I've been waiting three years to drive my '53, now finally ready and tired of trying to fix this one. Also just found out the original owner of my Hornet was from Horseheads NY and his name was Truex, don't have a roster handy does anyone no if he's still a member. He would have had this car back in the '80s or '90s 

Comments

• schillaz
    schillaz Expert Adviser
    I couldn't find any "Truex" in the 2020-2022 roster,

In my 2008-2010 I do see a Truax, Clifton & Ann from NY. The car they have listed is a 52 tho.
  • I had Dayton Parts Co. rebuild a WGD 776 for me and it was like new.  https://daytonaparts.com/
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    Dan is correct. The name Truax is listed in the 1999-2000 roster as living in Erin, N.Y. owning a 52 Wasp sedan and a 52 Hornet Hollywood. Erin is about 8 miles from Horseheads. There is no listing though for a 53 model of any kind.
  • 53hud54
    53hud54 Member
    Thanks all for checking, my spelling was wrong, he was the owner of my car, I knew he had others, and no mention of mine because he sold it to my old friend in late '90s. I was just trying to find out if he was still around to ask a few questions on mine. And also,thanks to Wildricks, they are going to take mine in and see what we did wrong with their kit, they   re-opened Monday.