Virus Projects?

ski4life65
ski4life65 Expert Adviser
What is everyone working on while stuck at home? I have been trying to go through parts and organize them. Once I clear up some space, I will get back to work on my car. Today, I hung up a bunch of air filters. Tomorrow, maybe hubcaps.....

Comments

• Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    I once knew someone who dismantled so many Citroen DS19 cars that the parts totally filled his basement and you couldn't get down the stairs .
    He was the only man ever who could have gone to a car boot sale (translation for US readers = an English phenomenon where people go to a field and sell stuff out of the back of their cars) and sold car boots (trunks) ! ?
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    I stopped building cars about two years ago due to age...  Now I spend a lot of time waxing and polishing what I have.  I seldom had the time before to spend on indepth cleaning and polishing, but now I do and would love to see the temperature cooperate and the virus die off so I can enjoy some driving....   See ya-all out on the road Somewhere West of Salt Lake.......
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    I think it’s looking a little crowded on that wall...  maybe I should take a few off your hands for my garage walls?  

Seriously, that’s cool!  

I remember a guy in the early 80’s in Omaha that had all kinds of hotrod intakes & heads all the rare stuff from all makes hanging on the walls of his shop.  I would love to go back in time & visit that place again, knowing what I know now!
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    I guess you can never have enough Twin-H air cleaners.
  • LanceB
    LanceB Senior Contributor
    So that is where all the air cleaners went...
  • Well I don’t stay stuck at home, so I made a road trip to Dallas weekend and picked up two cars and a lot of parts. Once I know what I have and don’t need I’ll post them here. These will make #s 9 &10 in my collection. 
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Lance; you are poaching in my back yard!  (Ha-ha) Wallace had a lot of Hudson stuff at one time!  Glad you got those cars - he could no longer work on his vehicles.  Went by there last spring and purchased a stainless gas tank.  Keep us HOT members up to date on your treasure finds.   ? ??❗️
  • lol I sure will. Have a 51 Super 6 Hollywood to get and two more parts cars (54 Hornet Special 4dr and 50 Super or Commodore) from Pueblo, Co soon. 
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    Replaced all of the radiator hoses on my 37 Terraplane. Not as easy as it used to be.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    lol I sure will. Have a 51 Super 6 Hollywood to get and two more parts cars (54 Hornet Special 4dr and 50 Super or Commodore) from Pueblo, Co soon. 

Are you getting the cars in Pueblo from Squeeky (Joe Birrer)? He is the only one I can think of that would have more than a couple of Hudsons in Pueblo
  • Hey Ski, yes I am. He and I have been friends all my life, my dad and him were friends since the 60’s.