Crushed 1953 Hudson super jet

I had a project 1953 Hudson super jet that has been recently crushed by an oak tree in my yard mid project. I am wanting to sell off any parts that someone may need. Motor runs but smokes and it has a 12 volt freshly rebuilt starter that only has cranked the motor over like ten times. It was professionally rebuilt by a starter shop. Please if anyone is interested let me know or give me a call 
209 753-8103 I live in Northern California 

Comments

• The hood is still good one it I can’t figure out how to post pictures on this post with my iPhone so if I can text them to anyone please feel free to contact me
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited April 2020
    Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  However, I'm sure there is a need for Jet parts, so feel free to post them for sale here.  (It would probably make sense to list them all in one large posting, instead of lots of small postings.)

It's fairly simple to post a photo (from your computer).  I don't have a smartphone so don't know if this works for them as well, but...

1.  Click NEW DISCUSSION, then fill in the "Leave a Comment" form that pops up (category, title, message).  The correct category would be "CLASSIFIEDS -- Parts and Pieces."

2.  Click the ATTACH IMAGE icon, the fifth symbol from the right on your Leave A Comment form.

3. This opens a small window; click CHOOSE FILES.

4. This should open your computer's file system.  Select the photo file you want to display, then click OPEN.  I will assume that your smart phone has the image stored on it, somewhere.

5. Click POST DISCUSSION and your new posting, along with comments and photo, should appear on the Forum in the category in which you posted it.

• . give me first shot at the fender skirts. jerome lewis 205-3103830. i am restoring a 54 super jet and may need other parts. tell me what you want and ship either ghound or ups. please get back to me. thanks
  • add bumper guards and wheel beauty rings. 
  • radio too
  • did you get request for beauty rings andbumper guards?
  • (209)753-8103 text me please I’m not very computer savvy and this is super confusing haha
  • phone is charging. will call asap.