SMS upholstery

KdancyKdancy Posts: 2,414Senior Contributor
I find this is a very good company to deal with.

SMS just sent email out, they are having a 19% off sale. Might be a good time to get your upholstery needs taken care of.
COVID-19 update: Announcing our first sale EVER!

Announcing our first sale ever!

In these unique times, there's a lot of uncertainty and confusion all over the world. We want the classic car community to know that we're still here and we're going to get through this with you.

Local government restrictions put in place to minimize the COVID-19 outbreak have limited the amount of workers we can have in our building, and will likely limit our manufacturing and order fulfillment, but we are still open for business!

In fact, we've been in business for 43 years, and we have NEVER once had a sale on all of our products. That's exactly what we're announcing today. From now until the time we are allowed to resume full operations, we are offering19% off of all products when you place a new order and mention this email.

Comments

• cchancelcchancel Posts: 94Member
    Good to know!
  • J LombardJ Lombard Posts: 141Member
    Does anyone know the amount of material needed to do a '53 Hornet?

J Lombard
  • Trevor JTrevor J Posts: 361Expert Adviser
    Just be very careful. Their product is great. I ordered material for my 1949 Step down they told me they had it in stock I paid for it up front and it took me just on two years to get it. I heard every excuse in the book very difficult to deal with.
  • 29sptphaeton29sptphaeton Posts: 265Member
    I went through the same process, If I had known I would have used leather instead.