Hudson cars and parts for sale

RockyRocky Posts: 10Member
I have 3 1954 Hornets for sale. No titles. Lots of pieces on these three cars. Also have windshield, transmission, radios, radiators. And much more. Don’t want to see this stuff wind up in someone’s scrap pile. Lots of pieces if someone is trying to build a car from ground up. Located in east Texas 903-372-9835.  $700.00 takes all.   Rocky

Comments

• 2manyprojects2manyprojects Posts: 452Expert Adviser
    pics would be very helpful
  • RockyRocky Posts: 10Member
    Have several pictures. Have to get my daughter to help up load.
  • GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 1,907Expert Adviser
    Hi Rocky, are these the cars in Rusk? If so; my buddy bought the other 54 several years back and used parts to restore his car.  The quarters were removed by me to piece into a 54 Hollywood repair. 

Yes these are in Rusk. Will try to post pics tomorrow 
  • ValVal Posts: 831Member
    looking forward to seeing them

• GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 1,907Expert Adviser
    Note the same cars over the back of the Hudson Pickup bed...

Picture was taken when I was last out to Rusk to view Rocky's Hudson collection.  I believe this pickup has been sold?

Yes it was sold. Sure miss that truck. Received numerous awards at local car shows. When I’m gone my kids would have no use for this stuff and it will probably wind up in scrap yard. Hate to think of it.
    $500. And it’s all yours. Need gone.
  • hosea13hosea13 Posts: 45Member
    how  many radios and what years and how much. i restore hudson radios for a hobby.
    I have 5 radios. Not sure on years. Two look like the one in my 47 pickup I used to have. $100.00 for all five 
  • hosea13hosea13 Posts: 45Member
    how much for shipping?
    Don’t know. But will check