Stepdown Oil Pressure sender failure

There is a first for everything... Today while driving my 1954 Hudson Super Wasp the Oil Pressure light began to flicker and then come on full.  Stopping to investigate I determined the OIL PRESSURE sender was spraying oil out of a failed crimp on the switch. So after getting the car safely home, I pulled the sender.  Yes, it had failed at the crimp!  Now to find one.  Seems my NAPA store counter clerk was wise to the incorrect part number I gave him, repeating back that the part number was now obsolete and that it has been replaced with OP6613 and OP6613B.  Which were in stock! Yippee Ki-hay

The "B" version being the cheaper item. Both are Napa ECHLIN parts, the "B" version is not as crispy made as the plain part number.  I opted to purchase both as they were the only two in stock and the NORMAL use is on a 50's FORD. Difference between the Hudson part and the NAPA replacement is ring versus spade electrical connection.  After replacing the switch, the oil shower stopped and the dash light was out.  Now all I have to do is power wash the driveway and clean the fresh oil out of the cross-member, under the car and the side of the block.

Update you part number lists.... I updated Larry Cramer's list that is posted to my website.  When I get time I will add this picture to my electrical and engine sections too.

Cheers - back to driving my car tomorrow.