Inner tube valves.

GeoffGeoff Posts: 3,713Senior Contributor
Can anyone help with a source for  long stem inner tube valves for vintage size tubes?  Need to be a bit pliable so they can go through the  felloe and split rim.  thanks,


  • Ken U-TxKen U-Tx Posts: 3,737Senior Contributor
    What are you asking for, the stem , or the valve? I thought the stem is vulcanized onto the tube. Are you looking for a replacement stem and valve that are to be patched onto an existing tube?

  • GeoffGeoff Posts: 3,713Senior Contributor
    I require the stem and round  flap that glues (or vulcanised) to the tube.   Must be long enough to go the felloe of the wheel and the split rim.  
  • ESSX28-1ESSX28-1 Posts: 1,367Senior Contributor
    Geoff, try Patch Rubber in Lower Hutt 04/5687267
  • ernie28ernie28 Posts: 488Expert Adviser
    Also Errol McAlpine at Veteran and Vintage in Auckland.
  • GeoffGeoff Posts: 3,713Senior Contributor
    Thanks Alistair. Actually enquiring  on behalf of Brett, so I'll pass the info to him.
Sign In or Register to comment.