1954 Jet Two Door North DFW

hudshornet
hudshornet Expert Adviser
Well after a lot of soul searching I am at the point that I need to let my 54 two door Jet go.  This car is just too much of a project for me at the present time. As to why I am not holding onto it I have three pre teen daughters and my middle one has been begging me to let her her help with a car. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do all this one needs to get back on the road so I am going to have to let it go and find one that is closer to driving.   Sadly due to finances it will probably be a brand X, (its hard to not have a Hudson even if it doesn't run), but I feel that instilling a love for old cars is worth it with my kiddos. 

Now down to the nitty gritty, this car is in pretty good shape its decently solid although It currently is title less and does not have an engine or transmission.  I have a fair amount of spare parts with it, I don't have an exact inventory but I know I have at least one extra fender and an extra bumper or two along with a decent amount of brake parts. I hate to let this car sit any longer and I need to get something that I can get on the road to spend time with the kiddos.  I am asking $750 for it.  If you have a project car that is a little closer to running (IE it has an engine that could be near to running) no matter the brand I might be interested in adding some cash on my end to get something else.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Thanks,

Hudson. 

Comments

• drivergo2
    drivergo2 Expert Adviser
    Where are you located? 
  • hudshornet
    Celina Texas, about an hour north of Dallas.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Hudson... sorry to hear you have thrown in the towel.  Raising your family and trying to mix in a car restoration is difficult.  I speak from experience.  Recently there have been some reasonably priced Hudsons that are road ready for sale.  Potentially one of these will be in your HET future.   Good Luck with the sale... family first ALWAYS.
  • Pictures?
  • hudshornet
    Glowplug:  Thanks for the encouragement and for all the help over the years.  There have been a bunch of really nice ones lately.  I am certain that I want another HET and that it will happen eventually.  

49S636T:  I’ll post a couple here in a minute.  Let me know if you need any specific ones.
  • hudshornet