WANTED Step Down bumper guards

Does anyone have a fair or good right rear outboard bumper guard with the knob style top or a pair of straight style?

Comments

• 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    i have 8 or 10 very nice ones for sale pm a pic to me what style your looking for.
  • I need the right rear knob type or a pair of straight, both left & right  My car is a 1951 Commodore 6.
    I'm new to this, I guess I need to figure out PMs.
  • 2manyprojects
    i will look tomorrow.

• 2manyprojects
    i have a perfect right rear thats been replated and a  left thats shiny with no dents or rust that would need to be plated to match the right side i have. i own a 51 comm. coupe and i matched them up next to mine to verify the match. either send me a pm or my email is coolsen@sbcglobal.net if your interested. i will send you pics and prices if you contact me thru my email. thanks paul
  • I still need the PASSENGER (RIGHT) side knob type guard.  Any help will be appreciated.
  • I may have one post a picture so i can verify

jc
  • fliptop
    1st pic is left rear, 2nd pic is front, 3rd is right rear.
    I need either knob type for right rear or both sides in straight style like front.
    Thanks
    Fred
  • Sorry
    Pictures didn't take
    I got them through on PM
    I'll figure this out eventually.
  • I found a pair, however they will need some restoration. A few dents and it looks like the studs are short I assume someone cut them when the could not get the nuts loose. If you think you can use these let me know.

jc