Exhaust manifold interchangeable

JasonNCJasonNC Posts: 886Expert Adviser
Is the exhaust manifold for a Twin H set-up compatible with a single carb intake manifold provided they are manufactured for the same year, i.e. 55-56?  I want to replace my Twin H with a single carb and the heat riser on the single carb manifold is stuck.  


  • GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 1,835Expert Adviser
    Use a metal cutoff wheel and remove the stuck heat riser.  
Sign In or Register to comment.