Wanted: All Ash Trays and Cigarette Lighter For 1942 Hudson Commodore 8

davidg01
davidg01 Member
edited July 2019 in HUDSON

Hello All,

My Dad has just bought a 1942 Hudson Commodore 8 from the USA (see image above and attached images). For those interested, the car was purchased from Country Classics Cars based in Staunton, Illinois. The car is now at it's new home in England in the United Kingdom.

The car is great, and seems very original, but it is missing all it's ashtrays and the cigarette lighter. So, has anyone got a full set of ashtrays and a cigarette lighter for a 1942 Hudson Commodore 8? Or does anyone know someone who does? Some of the attached images show examples of the ashtrays and cigarette lighter we need. These images are from an online image gallery of a 1942 Hudson Commodore 8 that was for sale. Therefore, I know for certain that these are the items we need. 

Anyone willing to help that is based outside of the United Kingdom, would have to be happy with shipping internationally. 

Thanks for your help, 

David

Comments

• Lance
    Lance Member
    David, I have replied to your previous post. I have those parts.
  • davidg01
    davidg01 Member
    edited July 2019
    I know you have nearly all of the parts Lance, I am just seeing if anyone else will reply because you are missing the dash ashtray handle. Also, I wasn't happy with the post I made yesterday, as it was not to the point enough. Maybe this improved post might get more replies. If no one else replies by 7pm (UK time), my Dad will be in touch with you by email.   
  • Lance said:
    David, I have replied to your previous post. I have those parts.
    I know you have nearly all of the parts Lance, I am just seeing if anyone else will reply because you are missing the dash ashtray handle. Also, I wasn't happy with the post I made yesterday, as it was not to the point enough. Maybe this improved post might get more replies. If no one else replies by 7pm (UK time), my Dad will be in touch with you by email.