All Ash Trays and Cigarette Lighter Required For 1942 Series 24 Hudson Commodore 8

davidg01
davidg01 Member
edited July 2019 in HUDSON
Hello All,

My Dad has just bought a 1942 Series 24 Hudson Commodore 8 from the USA (See picture above and attached pictures). For those interested, the car was purchased from Country Classics Cars based in Staunton, Illinois. The car is now at it's new home in England in the United Kingdom.

The car is great, and seems very original, but it is missing all it's ashtrays and the cigarette lighter. So, has anyone got a full set of ashtrays and a cigarette lighter for a 1942 Series 24 Hudson Commodore 8? Or does anyone know someone who does? Some of the attached pictures show examples of the ashtrays and cigarette lighter we need. I manged to find these images from a website which had images of a 1942 Series 24 Hudson Commodore 8 for sale. Therefore, I know for certain that these are the items we need. 

Anyone willing to help would obviously have to be happy with shipping internationally if they are based outside of the United Kingdom. Also, an Idea of price for these items would be good to know early on before negotiations progress too far, just in case the price is very expensive!

Thanks for your help, 

David

Comments

• Lance
    Lance Member
    David, I can help with the rear ashtrays and the cigarette lighter. I have a dash ashtray as well but it has no handle. If interested let me know. HEThornetllw@yahoo.com Drop the HET before emailing. 
  • davidg01
    davidg01 Member
    edited July 2019
    Lance said:
    David, I can help with the rear ashtrays and the cigarette lighter. I have a dash ashtray as well but it has no handle. If interested let me know. HEThornetllw@yahoo.com Drop the HET before emailing. 
    Hi Lance, I have sent my Dad your email, he will be in contact soon.