1950 Hudson Commodore - 4 Door Sedan

Hi everyone! My name is Brian and kind of new to the world of Hudson's. I grew up with a man named Tom Bixby. Some of you may have known him. He passed away last year. His son and I remain close friends to this day. Tom was an avid Hudson collector and recently his whole collection was auctioned off in Western Massachusetts. Having a close connection with Tom and his family, I purchased a Commodore to keep my memories of Tom alive. It is going to need some work, but I am dedicated to putting this vehicle back on the road. To start off I am need of a radiator for this car. Anyone with any information please email me. I look forward to hearing from other Hudson enthusiast.  

Comments

• Lance
    Lance Member
    Brian, I have already talked to Charlie about the radiator and he has ordered one for you from me . It's on it's way.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome, Brian! Assuming you live in New England, you should make contact with the New England Chapter of the Hudson club, they'd be a handy bunch to know if you need parts or (more importantly) advice! http://newenglandhetclub.com/
  • I was at the auction, which car did you buy ? I live in Mansfield, Ma. Let me know if you need info or parts. My parents and I knew Thom well, he was quite a character and a great guy.

Tom Brintnall.