Schwing Hudson, Baltimore

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Mr. Schwing, who posted several photos of his family's Baltimore Hudson dealership on the Hudson Facebook page a few weeks ago?  I am not Facebook-enabled (so to speak) and don't know how to contact individuals who post things there. I wanted to find out how we might use some of his photos in our local H-E-T chapter bulletin.

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Have a person who has Facebook account click on the poster’s name.  This will allow them to send a messenger message to the Facebook account holder without posting on Facebook. 
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Good suggestion, thanks, Ken.  I don't understand this Facebook thing too well, but the Schwing fellow published his photos of the family dealership in ANOTHER old-car facebook page, and it was picked up by the H-E-T Facebook page.  So (as I understand it) I would have to find that other Facebook page, then ask if any of our Hudson people also belong to it.  And the bigger problem is that I can no longer even find the dealership photos on our own H-E-T Facebook page.  (I've been scrolling down through hundreds of posts and finally gave up.)  So I can't even get to first base.