Autotempest.com

SwampyMeadowsSwampyMeadows Posts: 33Member
Autotempest.com has been the best site to see Craigslist listings for Hudsons for sale across the US.  Either no one is selling Hudsons or they changed their algorithm because there are only a handful of them for sale:

https://www.autotempest.com/

Hopefully it gets fixed.

Comments

• LanceLance Posts: 754Member
    Swampy, You won't find any Craigslist cars on Auto Tempest because of a cease and desist court ruling coming  from Craigslist.  There used to be a mashup list a few years ago but they were threatened by a lawsuit from Craigslist to stop. Apparently for reasons unknown they  only want the format they currently use as the ONLY format. No sharing with other listings -nothing. Ebay dosen't really mind as it expands ebay's reach.
  • SwampyMeadowsSwampyMeadows Posts: 33Member
    I think there might be something wrong with Craigslist, actually.  When I went to Cars and Trucks for sale in Los Angeles and searched for Hudson all I got was a bunch of dealer ads.  There were a multitude of Hudsons listed there last week (and on Autotempest.com as well).

We shall see.
  • Jon BJon B Posts: 6,865Administrator
    Somewhere (here at the forum?) I read that Craigslist is now charging for "cars for sale" ads.  A nominal $5 or something.  That may have weeded out the riff-raff and their "ran when parked" junkers.
  • lostmindlostmind Posts: 1,207Expert Adviser
    Jon B said:
    Somewhere (here at the forum?) I read that Craigslist is now charging for "cars for sale" ads.  A nominal $5 or something.  That may have weeded out the riff-raff and their "ran when parked" junkers.
    Jon , you are correct. No free listing. Still a bargain at $5