Parting out 1954 Hornet Sedan

Ken U-TxKen U-Tx Posts: 3,602Senior Contributor
I am parting out a '54 Hornet the sustained fire damage to the interior. No interior parts are good. However the front and rear bumpers, the stainless exterior trim, fenders, doors (Drivers door is worst with some heat warpage of the panel below the stainless trim), rear quarters, rear window, gas tank, front suspension, brakes, Dana Spicer 44 rear end of 4.1 or 4.55 ratio are available. Running but tired 308 with stickshift flywheel is available, no manifolds. twin lever OD MAY BE AVAILABLE. 4 full disc hubcaps, 54 rims with the nips for the full disc hubcap. Treadlevac is avialable but will need going through. The Twin H and POWER STEERING PARTS ARE ALL SPOKEN FOR. Email; HETknnu21@yahoo.com (Remove the HET). Thank you, Kenneth Ufheil

Comments

• VicTor ZVicTor Z Posts: 610Senior Contributor
    Interested in the center grill, how is the chrome?  
  • ratlee2ratlee2 Posts: 229Expert Adviser
    I know you said the twin H is spoken for, but if the trunk emblem is still available, I am interested.
  • Ken U-TxKen U-Tx Posts: 3,602Senior Contributor
    edited April 12
    ratlee2 said:
    I know you said the twin H is spoken for, but if the trunk emblem is still available, I am interested.
       Sorry, I think Gary Evans wants it .

• 53hud5453hud54 Posts: 161Member
    Ken, let me know what you want for bumpers and guards and all bottom stainless that you want to get rid of.I know I'm a long ways but I could use a good road trip! I did get mine back and just starting to looking in to her problems. My bumpers are poor.
  • Ken U-TxKen U-Tx Posts: 3,602Senior Contributor
    Hello all, please email your requests to me so I can see and keep track of them all in one place. I have this posted on Facebook and both Hudson Forums. Thank you for your consideration.