Portland Swap Meet

drivergo2
drivergo2 Expert Adviser
Is anyone going to take there stepdown parts to the Portland swap meet in April . Thanks John

Comments

• Dick Rigs always has a both set up at the racetrack with hudson stuff. 
  • i went once a few years back to the swap meet at the portland raceway, not the Expo center - i drive that track, so walking around it was very interesting - the stuff there for sale, not so much - in fact, there was more "junk" than auto stuff - by junk, think 55 gal drums of old broken phones (no kidding), rusted street signs galore, and stuff most folks would just throw away, instead of selling - next time, i'll check out the Expo Center! good luck
  • Funny you say that about the race track. I’ve been going to the Portland Swap meet with my Dad for over 45 years. He would say the same thing you have said. In the 70’s he would say
    ”it’s all crap it’s all 57 Chevy junk everywhere you look. In the 80’s it was “ if I see another small block Chevy I’m going home “ in the 90’s 
    it was “ it’s all @$£% flat head ford crap !!
    this year it will likely be “ why do all these idiots like the mopars do much. They should leave all there junk at home”.
    it’s all perspective I guess. I like both swapmeets very much. Last year in the race track I got a perfect complete wind shield for a 1923 Essex 4 for 50$ !!!