Bumper part needed....

Looking for a  1951-1953 Front Bumper License Guard in poor to fair re-chromable condition.

Thank you

Comments

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    I might have one from a 54.  I'll try to wallow the 3 ft of snow to the shed and check.
  • Thank you
  • Anyone?
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    checked the shed.  No horse collar.  Must have been bad enough to have scrapped it along with the bumper as they're both gone.  Somebody should have one.  maybe Jason.
  • Thanks for looking.           Anyone else have one???
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Here you go!

There is a guy on the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club Facebook page that is giving parts off of a parts car for free, you just have to pay the shipping.
    He says he's doing a Pay-It-Forward as a good deed.

• dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    I should have one but will not be home to check until next month.  If you don't come up with one by then, let me know.
  • airbrushguy
    airbrushguy Member
    edited March 2019
    Seems I was only minutes late to join and post a request on the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club Facebook page before someone else asked....
    Dave S.....I'm interested, thank you

• Somebody must have one of these rusting out on a parts car......anyone?
  • Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    Maybe another week of thawing in Michigan and I would be able to open the door of my storage barn, which is a 50 mile round trip from my home.  Torch set is out of O2 so have to drive 20 miles to welding supply to be able to remove "horse collar"  Don't remember the condition but may have 2.  You may have your choice.  Been hanging since the late 60's     I.
    I'm near Grand Rapids, MI
  • Maybe another week of thawing in Michigan and I would be able to open the door of my storage barn, which is a 50 mile round trip from my home.  Torch set is out of O2 so have to drive 20 miles to welding supply to be able to remove "horse collar"  Don't remember the condition but may have 2.  You may have your choice.  Been hanging since the late 60's     I.
    I'm near Grand Rapids, MI
    Thank you!
  • I have a few in various states, let me know if you still need one. 
  • Still needed, sent you a PM.