'30 Hudson Windshiel clamp?


  • yes, or 30 Essex looks like something missing on the top
  • HansHans Posts: 42
    broken is the part that attaches to lower windshield frame. It has two holes for attaching bolts. It is flexible to provide some give to the closing mechanism for the front windshield. sort of a flex steel part.
  • VicTor ZVicTor Z Posts: 596
    Thank You Spencer and Hans.
  • VicTor ZVicTor Z Posts: 596
    The '30 Windshield Clamp is for sale, $100.00.
    VicTor Zamora thez@verizon.net or call (562) 237-4819 cell
Sign In or Register to comment.