Must Sell

Hudsonrules
Hudsonrules Senior Contributor
Due to ongoing health issues, I must dispose of my two Hudson's. a 1937 Terraplane model 71 sedan, pretty much original, looks decent for an 81 year old car. Has not been used in five years as I have done the brakes off and on due to health. It will need more brake work, It did belong to Terraplane Kelly at one time. I want $9500. for it, will consider part trade for a 41-50 Hudson that is a driver. Something I do not have do much to. I also have a '54 Hornet Special sedan that sat more than 50 years and the tin worm had a good time. Could be made into a driver or a rat rod project. I do have tittles for both. If not sold to Hudson people, I will put them in a local listing. Thanks, call me at 775 742 5870 I am in Northern Nevada.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I hope you'll also be advertising this in the WTN, where you'll find a lot of potential buyers who don't regularly tune in to the Forum.

Meanwhile, a photo or two of the cars, here at the Forum, might assist you in selling them.

I'm sorry you are forced to sell these cars, and sorry to hear of your health issues.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Ernie- I passed your post on to a SOUTH TEXAS HET CLUB member who is looking for a 1937 Hudson. Merry Christmas from TEXAS