My 39 in the snow

2»

Comments

• Do you think they can make both sides off of one side? Like maybe an obverse or something?
  • Val
    Val Member
    edited November 2018
    Maybe so, Mike what do you think?
  • It is possible that we could make both sides from only one. The first thing - if someone could take a number of pictures and send them to me. Front, back, closeup of attachment point, closeup of the detail on the front, side view showing curvature if there is any. Also include a ruler in some pictures so we have dimensions. I can send these to the guy who does the work and get an estimate for CAD work and printing cost. See if you guys can stomach the cost.
  • There is some curvature, I am sure of that I can se it in the openings on my car. Tomrue please do this for Mike so that he can get the ball rolling and we will know what it is going to cost us.
  • Val - I got great pictures from Ivan today. Will send out tomorrow to see if we can get an estimate.
  • So you do not Need The actual grill piece shipped anywhere?
  • Not yet. If we get to the point of making them, I will need to borrow them. No harm will come to them due to scanning. The only risk is loss or damage in shipping. Of course we send everything tracked and insured, but there is always a very slight risk.
  • Just let me know....