Is repop 1953 upholstery material availible?

I am curious about authentic 53 material, the stuff with gold thread woven into it. I am specifically interested in the blue material. Is this stuff available?

R

Comments

• duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    Try SMS auto fabric of Portland Org. They reproduced the material for our 54 Hornet Hollywood. Ray from Canada
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    be wary with SMS Promise after promise still waiting for material that was meant to be delivered last April. They take your money and don't deliver in a timely manner
  • SMS is a great company, making exact reproduction auto fabric available. If they don't have an exact match already, they will make it for you at an upcharge cost per yard. The wait for that is long. Over a year at least. If they are out of stock of what you need, the wait may be long as well. In spite of Trevor J's experience, there are many satisified customers. If you can find someplace else to get what you need, go there.
  • duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    My material is perfect It book over a 1 1/2 years to receive the material .I was getting pretty worried Being from Canada I had to pay extra to exchange our money to US when our value was at the lowest.Doug the owner rejected 3 reproduced swatches before it was right. He said if it is not good enough foe my car it is not good enough for the client. Just be patient you will think you died and gone to heaven. When you get the material. Ray from Canada