Highly Recommended: Musical Indulgence Car Stereo Greater Seattle Area

Hey guys - i wanted to highly recommend Scott Moore at Musical Indulgence in Maple Valley, WA - (425) 890-3690 - It took me 3 years to find Scott again! He has helped me with past classic Mercedes and Porsche car stereo installs, and his work is great - He is very creative, prompt, and fairly priced

Here is my project on his facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1196509793834914&type=3&__tn__=-UC-R

I just had Scott install a system in my '53 hornet sedan, which has stock 6x9 speaker openings front and back - the hornet is a 12v conversion, and the original converted am radio has a nice warm tube sound, which i wanted to keep as well -

Scott fabricated a mount for 2 4" 2-way infinity kappa stereo speakers up front, and a inifinity kappa 3-way 6x9 in the rear (rear speaker was ampted to run mono) - both speaker set-ups fit just fine under the stock grills

Although there is plenty of room to hide the head unit in the glove box, I wanted it under the dash, centered - I also had kenwood subwoofer nicely installed as well -I provided Scott a plastic under-dash pod from Amazon, but he suggested that he fabricate something that blends in more - i was very impressed with his creative custom result!

Everything sounds great, and the original AM radio can still play through the head unit - also, Scott fabricated a plastic tube to surround the stock antenna where it runs through to the outside - you can't see anything, and no more static on the bumps!

I enjoy the sound of these old cars, but sometimes on a long drive, it's nice to have a great sound system!

no affliation!

Comments