'54 door scuff plates

dougson
dougson Senior Contributor
Is anyone making "generic" door scuff plates for 2 door stepdown Hudsons? Anyone have a pair?

Comments

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Yes Steve, who is Iceblade on the forum has a brand new pair that looks great.
  • Doug, I don't think Don Kuehn makes the 54 type thresholds specifically. I know he does a beautiful job on the 48-54 LWB cars both coupe and sedan versions.
  • dougson
    I'll check Iceblade, otherwise no embossing is fine.
  • 50C8DAN
    The ones Iceblade has have the Hudson logo just like the originals.
  • Mine are original to the car, and are anything but new... :-)
  • 50C8DAN
    edited October 2018
    Sorry!!! I meant Bull_Islander.

Here are some Pics he sent to me.

• dougson
    Ok I am interested in either pair. What is the condition of Iceblade 10's. How can I get a hold of Bull-Islander? His pair look very nice. And they are for a 2 dr coupe?
  • dougson
    I will contact Don Kuehn, thanks everyone for input.
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    Doug, the photos Dan posted are of the plates I have which I bought from Don. I've never taken them out of the wrapper as I bought them for my 54, just never put them on. I paid $260 from Don and that is still his current price. I'll sell you these for the same price if you're interested. But, check with Don. He may have them in stock, but he may also have a six month wait if he doesn't. Contact me if you need/want to. But those pictures are a good reference to show you what he makes.