Left side popup notices

50C8DAN50C8DAN Posts: 1,812Senior Contributor
Anyone know how to eliminate the popup messages that keep coming up on the lower left corner of the forum page?

Comments

• Ken U-TxKen U-Tx Posts: 3,700Senior Contributor
    You'd have to have the guy in England look at it....maybe Aaron Cooper could fix it. Seems Ken Cates and this Roy "Lost Mind" fellow are unhappy with one or two of my posts in the "OFF TOPIC" section......GEEZ. It IS the "OFF TOPIC" CATEGORY...... So what is the problem.....Guess they needed something to gripe about.
  • GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 1,778Expert Adviser
    Life is what it is Ken, your good when you are complaining about what you have zero ability to influence. Keep your in warranted comments to yourself!
    You have zero ability to influence my comments. Who died and made you the comment Nazi?
  • RL ChiltonRL Chilton Posts: 5,131Administrator, Moderator
    If this were anyone else, I'd shut this thread down, but Ken and Oldfarmer have been friends for like, 40 years or so. They're both also very good friends of mine, so I'm sure they will work it out.

50C8Dan-

I'm not sure about those pop-ups. I will have to check with the head Administrator about them.
  • PaulButlerPaulButler Posts: 845Administrator
    edited October 2018
    I've spoken with Russell about how to clear them , needs an Admin to log into the dashboard and close them out however they shouldn't be appearing to everyone, just Admins and Moderators so that will need looking at.

The "guy in England" btw is me - Paul Butler :)

And be aware , even though "Off Topic" is just that this forum is for discussions about Hudson's and associated trivia, any comments that are made that I (and the other moderators) consider to be non relevant will be deleted , if you want a private discussion about such things then use the PM facility or some other medium please gentlemen.
  • PaulButlerPaulButler Posts: 845Administrator
    Right , flagging was being notified to everyone - that has now been switched off and only moderators and administrators will see those now
  • BrowniepetersenBrowniepetersen Posts: 3,046Senior Contributor
    Never been on "Off Topic" until today. Does not look any different than the normal feed. Somehow I feel like I came in just after the movie ended?

Never been on "Off Topic" until today. Does not look any different than the normal feed. Somehow I feel like I came in just after the movie ended?

Save the popcorn and soda for a real movie......You didn't miss out on anything.
This discussion has been closed.