1950 Hudson Commodore up for auction on Bring A Trailer

Comments

• RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
  • Since this was posted in October of last year, did the car finally sell?
  • That might be promising for me considering it's only a few miles from where I live. I am new to the site so is there a way to contact the seller as I am interested in the car.

• I would suggest you register at Bring a Trailer (it’s free) and contact the seller whose username is forwardcars.  He has listed a number of cars on BaT so he may be a dealer.
  • I talked to the seller back in October. He is a dealer. He thinks the car is extremely rare jewel. His reserve was very high. But it is a very nice example. I would recommend joining the sight. 
  • Thanks guys. I signed onto this site a week back and I am finding it to be a wealth of information. I am not sure what his reserve is, but like every so called jewel of a deal there is a limit to all deals. Mind you it is a very very nice car and being on Vancouver Island where I live it is probably an even better deal. No need to worry about cross border paper work or travel expenses. Thanks again for the information.
  • IvarSweden
    IvarSweden Senior Contributor
    That is a 1953 308 engine block with a 262 cylinder head on it (for higher compression).