32 Essex driveline

BrianhallBrianhall Member
Hey guys...new to the forum...I have a 1932 Essex Teraplane that I want sell the driveline out of...anyone interested or can point me in the right direction...Thanks in advance

Comments

• 5433HET5433HET Expert Adviser
    Where is the driveline located,  and condition? 
  • Jon BJon B Administrator
    This forum is sponsored by the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. If you don't sell the driveline right away, you might consider listing it in the Club magazine, which comes out six times yearly and is mailed to almost 3,000 members (many of whom do not view the Forum). If you have the time, it's a great way to reach the widest audience of Hudson enthusiasts.

There is no charge for listing, if you are not a member, but you must enlist the help of a current Club member to enable you to place the ad. I would be happy to help, just e-mail me at XXXdetailed@verizon.net (remove the XXX before mailing). Unfortunately you have missed the ad deadline by one day; if you send it in today and plead, they might include you in the next issue. If you can't wait for the next issue to come out, then you are probably just as well off listing this here on the Forum.
  • BrianhallBrianhall Member
    thanks for the information guys
  • tedted Member
    Hi Ted here.  I will buy it all. Let me know thanks.  Please call 5196543144.   Cleansweep@xplornet.ca 
  • Geoff C., N.Z.Geoff C., N.Z. Senior Contributor
    So another rare and collectible car being rodded? what a shame.
    If you're stuck in a hole, stop digging.