32 Essex driveline

Hey guys...new to the forum...I have a 1932 Essex Teraplane that I want sell the driveline out of...anyone interested or can point me in the right direction...Thanks in advance

Comments

• 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    Where is the driveline located,  and condition? 
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    This forum is sponsored by the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. If you don't sell the driveline right away, you might consider listing it in the Club magazine, which comes out six times yearly and is mailed to almost 3,000 members (many of whom do not view the Forum). If you have the time, it's a great way to reach the widest audience of Hudson enthusiasts.

There is no charge for listing, if you are not a member, but you must enlist the help of a current Club member to enable you to place the ad. I would be happy to help, just e-mail me at XXXdetailed@verizon.net (remove the XXX before mailing). Unfortunately you have missed the ad deadline by one day; if you send it in today and plead, they might include you in the next issue. If you can't wait for the next issue to come out, then you are probably just as well off listing this here on the Forum.
  • thanks for the information guys
  • ted
    ted Member
    Hi Ted here.  I will buy it all. Let me know thanks.  Please call 5196543144.   Cleansweep@xplornet.ca 
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    So another rare and collectible car being rodded? what a shame.
  • 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    Update on the fate of this very rare '32 Terraplane coupe....I am the new caretaker!   the owner was great to deal with and agreed to sell me the coupe as it sits,and after a 1500 mile round trip it sits safely in my garage, where I will do a partial restoration to drive for enjoyment. I'll do some progress reports in the coming weeks. It's a very solid and original, a real time capsule. Very complete just need a couple of hub caps and Air silencer. Wish me luck in bringing this very early Terraplane to being roadworthy!
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Sweet coupe.  
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Wow! Is that the original paint? Glad it will remain original. I look forward to hearing about your progress.
  • 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    Jon B,  this 32 was originally bright blue opalescent (first metallic paint)body with black fenders.  At some point it was brush painted a darker blue. I polished the original paint firewall and was amazed at the original color.
  • Im glad you rescued this car from a hotrod demise! "They dont make em anymore" and they are only original once.
  • Well said Beforemytime! It is a very nice car!