1934 Terraplane for sale

Good morning all, I am a new member. I have had a 1934 Terraplane sedan for a number of years I was going to make a street rod out of but realized this is just not going to happen. Looking to sell as a whole to someone who would appreciate this beautiful car. I will send more details and info on the car to someone who is interested. Please message me. It is really solid, no drivetrain, sidemount car, many very difficult to find parts come with. Mostly complete. I live in mid Michigan. I am not interested in selling parts yet unless the car does not sell, then I will part out. Thanks!

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited September 2018
    Please read this, and comply with the requirements to post items for sale -

https://openforum.hetclub.org/discussion/165458/classifieds-guidelines-rules-read-this-first#latest
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited September 2018
    Photos will be extremely helpful, as will be a full description of the current state of the car. Not sure if you're a member of the H-E-T, but the Club magazine (The White Triangle News) is a great place to reach Hudson enthusiasts and it's possible for non-members to advertise cars there at no cost. I can give you the information on how to do this if you want to e-mail me, at XXXdetailed@verizon.net (delete XXX before sending) . October 1 is the deadline for submitted ads for the next issue.
  • dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    What ever happened to this? It seems odd that there was no follow-up. Went to WTN? I saw a posting today warning of offers of unobtainable parts offered by people who joined the day the offer was made - are we getting a lot of scams now? What a shame if that is the case.