WTB-Condition 1 or 2 Hornet

Looking for a car that I can maintain and enjoy. Condition 1 or 2, matching numbers preferred. Stick and overdrive with Twin H 308 setup.
Thanks!

Comments

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Sounds like a dealer to me!
  • dealer of what?
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    50C8DAN said:

Sounds like a dealer to me!

I'm confused as to what your point is. Op asking for a nice Hudson.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Fairly certain his name is Gregory and has been a longtime member in the HET Club. I don't think he is a dealer looking to "flip" a Hudson.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    OK sorry. It was a first post and I just got the impression that he was brokering that someone came looking for a Hudson in 1 or 2 condition and he was trying to make some bucks on it. My apologies. I remember the guy several years ago trolling for an Italia...
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    latest italia sold for 630 K
  • I just joined the HET club about 3 weeks ago--been wanting a Hudson for a couple years-figure now is good a time as any to pick one up-current antique car is a 50 dodge pilothouse truck, which I plan to keep. Also collect old BMW motorcycles. First pick for a Hornet would be a 52 sedan, manual, twin H, with original motor--also really dig the 54s for the cleaner look and that speedo. Wish I had room and money for one of each. Just want a nice looking driver that won't break the bank to run after I buy it. Done a good bit of tire kicking lately, and have had the great fortune to visit with many HET members, and to see and drive their cars. I know the way to go is to buy a car that someone else has sorted and taken good care of. Amazing community of folks-excited to get my first Hudson-and I'll jump on the right car when it comes along. Thanks for all the replies so far!