missing 2 bolts or screws for upper door hinge 1941 hudson deluxe six

I was oiling the hinge on the car today and noticed  that the drivers side door upper hinge was missing its 2 screws to hold the hinge in place wow nice job former owner. anyway does anyone know where I can purchase these 2 screws I would be very thankful.

Thankyou Bernie Pembroke,Ontario Canada

Comments

• Thanks Ken

Would you be willing to sell them and if so how do I go about getting them from you.
    I am not sure how they missed putting them back in any how it is what it is.

Thanks Bernie
  • Ken,

Thank you so much I will try to take one of the screws out of the other side door and compare will get back to you tomorrow Thanks for your Help I am very greatful. I am
    Takin my car to work tomorrow Folks around here never seen a Hudson it is so neat to see there looks.

Bernie
  • Hi Ken,

Those do look like my door screws indeed so when you have time get back to me.

Thanks Again Bernie