David Cassidy's Hollywood

RL Chilton
RL Chilton Administrator, Member

For the last 15 years, it was my understanding that this was one of Bill Albright's cars.  I think I might have been misinformed:

@commander 57 
My name is Ron. the 52 hudson hornet that was on the partridge family belonged to my father. It was a one owner car purchased by my dad from a military guy that had just purchased the car in ogden utah. He had just bought the car new in 1952 but was then stationed in hawaii and had to sell it because of shipping problems. It only had a few miles. My dad knew a studio executive in charge of the program and was asked to borrow the car for the partridge family episode.The car was water painted to look old and uncared for but was actually in showroom condition. Had black paint with white top and twin h-power 308 six cylinder engine. The car was in our family until the early 80s and my dad reluctantly sold it to a stockbroker who worked for oppenheimer. I didnt realize there was anything about it until i found this site looking at hudsons. I took my drivers license test in this car and won several car shows at pioneer high in whittier where i graduated in 1969. I was never able to trace its whereabouts but im sure it is still around somewhere. I believe I have the original sales slip and engine ID number somewhere, there are no current DMV records. The car had 65,000 miles when sold. thanks for your post on it. My e-mail address is rpbaum51@gmail

This was taken from the IMCDB website:

https://www.imcdb.org/v441135.html