WTB 1939 Hudson Right Front Fender and Rear Roll Pan

I am looking for a right front fender and a roll pan that holds the license plate light for a 1939 Hudson model 92. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• allan
    allan Member
    your location would probably be helpful.
  • Butler, PA
  • allan
    allan Member
    does the fender interchange with the other 39 models.  reason I am asking is I think I know of a 39 fender hanging in a barn.  not sure of year or model or side, but if one fender fits all the models that year, I will climb up the inside of the barn have a look in September when I go again.
  • I'm sorry I do not know. If anyone could help us I would be grateful. I do have a model 92.
  • KEL 39
    KEL 39 Member
    In the Master Chassis Group Parts book 1930-1939 it shows fenders from '91& 92 series
    being the same part number.
    Hope this helps?
  • Thank you for the information. Allen does this help you? I can send you a picture of what I need.
  • allan
    allan Member
    yes, the parts book shows 3 different part numbers for fenders that year.  so if it's in fact a 39 fender I have a 33% chance of it being the correct one.  I don't play the lottery because I always lose.  But, I'll try to get more detail in September.  The fender is hanging HIGH up in a barn with a bunch of used 46/47 front fenders.
  • My luck is not any better. 
  • KEL 39
    KEL 39 Member
    The 90,98 series have no head lights in the fender so it would be easy to identify them.
    The 93,95,97 series have two hole over the headlight to fasten the chrome strip  for
    the Country Club Series. These fenders "could" be the same ,but have a different
    parts number because of the extra holes.
    Check the measurement and compare from the other side. Good luck.

• I found an older fellow who has Hudson fenders but he won't send pictures. He only said that the fenders had chrome on them. I can't find any fenders with chrome on them. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • KEL 39
    KEL 39 Member
    In '39 the fenders that had chrome on them were Country Club 93,95,and 97 series.
    Other than that it could be another year.