1935 windshield frame

Rocket
Rocket Senior Contributor
can any one tell me were a person might be able to have a windshield frame made for a 1935 Terraplane I am asking for a person who called me looking for one I thought this was brought up on this forum before but I can not remember thanks

Comments

• bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    Too far away for you but there has to be several guys like this in the US.
    http://www.redfoxframes.com.au
  • N/C industries in PA makes windshields for almost any car.  You can buy a bare frame, but I recommend buying them complete all ready chrome plated with the glass and weather seal installed. If they don’t have a pattern you can send them your old frame.
  • Www.windshieldframes.com in Sayre PA
  • dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    They have an example frame (mine, if not others) for a 1934T coupe (same, right?). Keep in mind that the stock frame came with holes for variations of the wipers etc., so if you don't have a wiper, or a double wiper, or whatever, you'll fill these holes with chrome screws.  What they will remake is based on the factory frame - if you want a specific frame made for only particular accessories - that requires discussion with them.  It has been years since I bought a frame. The main thing I recall is; don't be in any hurry.
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    I Had a screen and Frame made last year for my 35 Hudson 8 Coupe by Red fox frames in Australia and given the value of the US  dollar it could be cost effective.  They made a great job. Trevor J NewZealand