Who do these belong to?

pistonfarmer
pistonfarmer Member
edited July 2018 in HUDSON
saw this pair stopping in napavine Wa on Friday. 

I've gotta assume its a club member. Nice looking set of Hudsons!

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    The owners are HET members who
    bring both Convertibles to the Nationals most years
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited July 2018
    Kenny and Mary Jane, reside in Toledo, Washington.  Wonderful couple, Kenny passed away a few years ago.  Need further information, open your current roster to page 144.  

If you are not already a member of the Northwest Chapter I can get you pointed in the right direction.
  • pistonfarmer
    pistonfarmer Member
    edited July 2018
    I’m gEtta ng mine up and running. And then I will join. Just wanted to share a photo of some Hudson spotting. It’s definitely not everyday around here you see two nice hudson convertibles going down the road. I live  just ten miles south of Toledo in Castle Rock WA. 
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    The Northwest Chapter has members in Oregon, Washington and British Columbia.  Their Chapter President lives in Elma, Washington, he has a 53 Hudson Hornet.  I'm sure there are a few chapter members that would be willing to help you get to know your Hudson and help sort some of the little things out. 

If you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of the White Triangle News follow these simple instructions.  

https://openforum.hetclub.org/discussion/165267/consider-joining-the-hudson-essex-terraplane-club#latest

Regards,

John Forkner