Wheels 4 stud

pmlmbigpondcom
pmlmbigpondcom Expert Adviser
G'day All yet again

On a slightly different subject, is anyone aware of steel 4 stud wheels which would fit a 34 hub?

Any make, any model would be ok provided stud pattern is same and 16 inch to take , say, 6.50 to 7.00 tyres and without the deep dish hub

Thanks

Phil

Comments

• bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    The non-wire 34/35 4 stud H&T wheels are very similar in style to the later 5 stud wheels, they are a 4" wide rim. 
  • dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    Willys also used 4-lug; one 16" on sale on U.S. EBay for $40.  I see 16" 4-bolt wheels on sale for Fiat 500s also - all the same spacing, etc.? I don't know.

I was looking for a long time for 16-inch wheels for a 34T - to go down from the original 17-inch and run radials on the optional 16-inch wheels. The 3 guys who said they had any all seemed to have only 2 wheels, so I bought 2 of the 'artillery' type from a guy... then the other 2 guys who said they had them discovered that they must have sold them years ago!  I finally found a guy who hot-rodded a 33ET and had four 16-inch 4-lug wires.  Anyway, I still have the two 16-inch artillery (hubcap clips need fixing) and I will soon have a set of 17-inch wires (when my 16s get painted).  Wheels in California do not do a whole lot of good for you in Australia though.

The pictures are not of any of my wheels - just some random examples.

• pmlmbigpondcom
    pmlmbigpondcom Expert Adviser
    Many thanks
    i have a set of wire wheels 16 & 17, lots of them and now look like fitting 12 inch XK140 drum brakes along with brand new Coker 16 inch rims which will allow the drum to fit
    Phil