Hudson cars and large lot of parts for sale!

I have been given the task of disposing the entire Hudson collection of Ray Stevens, who recently passed away.
There is a massive amount of Hudson parts,prewar and postwar, the majority of them step down, lots of sheetmetal also. The cars include 2 parts cars,a 1953 Hornet coupe and a 1954 Hornet 4 dr., several engines including a complete 308 Twin H and hydromatic. The other Hudson is a very nice rust free 15,000 original mile 1950 Pacemaker 4 dr with overdrive. The parts need to go in one lot or perhaps two if separated into pre and post war, or stepdown and earlier. Cars will be sold individually. Questions email hetsftamx1@verizon.net drop the het. Scott Turney

Comments

• 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    where is all this located?
  • My mistake.... located in Venice Center, NY,  nearest to Syracuse.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Will there be some sort of listing of the parts for sale?  Either as a document that can be e-mailed, or as a listing at some website?
  • No way to inventory it all, I'll do my best with photos soon. 
  • Spot a part or two I would take if you decide to sell them off bit by bit.
  • I am looking for parts for 1954 hudson hornet. A trunk emblem rocket .A trunk handle/with lock.Two tail light besales. Thanks  Norman Stueckle  nstueckle@nwi.net
  • I am looking for the exterior trim for a '54 Hudson Hornet that goes over the rear fender lip above the fender skirt. I have the large piece that extends from the door down to the rocker panel, but where it meets the fender lip and goes toward the back, it is missing. Any luck on this would be greatly appreciated.
  • 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    Sorry to say, that all is in limbo, the family walked away and it now belongs to the state, with the entire stash in jeopardy.
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    "Everything"?  Cars, parts, and I imagine the whole property including the house, land, etc?   That's a mess.  Will the state likely just auction the whole mess of it as property and contents?
  • 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    Cars have been saved. Some parts have also been saved. I'm not sure what remains on the premises at this time.