1934,35,36 parking light base

Rocket
Rocket Senior Contributor
could someone tell me who the person is that made the base for the 1934,35,36 fender parking lights I am in need of some.

Comments

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Grab your September/October 2017 issue of the White Triangle News (WTN) and turn to page 47.  I don't see them listed in the later issues of the WTN.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I think it's Rod Hudson.  Check my Hudson Repro Parts website, under "Exterior Trim & Brightwork" listing. http://www.detailedconcepts.net/Repro_Table.pdf  There's a photo ("T") there, too.
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    Also available from the Packard club
  • Rocket
    I sent Rod Hudson a email and it bounced back and his name is not in the roster dose any know how to get a hold of him also I looked at the repro section how do you order from that I need two sets of bases and could use two sets of reflectors and if nothing else how do you get a hold of the Packard club to buy these thanks Tom.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    His name (Kenneth Hudson) is in the current on-line roster.  Did you e-mail to Xkrodhudson@att.net and delete the "X" before sending, as noted in the Repro Parts instructions?
  • Rocket
    Jon B I called Ken Hudson he dose not have anymore thanks Bob I looked at the Packard site are they the same as the Hudson ones there light is not the same as Hudson ones but will my lights fit on there base thanks guys Tom.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Thanks for reporting that, Rocket.  I'll take that item off my Repro list.
  • Rocket
    I am still trying to find out are the Packard bases the same as the Hudson bases I know there lights are not the same I do not want to buy four of these for my lights then find out that I can not use them Thanks Tom.
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    I think the info that the sidelight bases are the same came from these pages some time ago, I think the info was also that the side lights were the same. Perhaps someone on the Terraplane Seven pages may know more.