1934,35,36 parking light base

RocketRocket Senior Contributor
in HUDSON Posts: 269
could someone tell me who the person is that made the base for the 1934,35,36 fender parking lights I am in need of some.

Comments

• onerare39onerare39 Expert Adviser, Moderator
    Grab your September/October 2017 issue of the White Triangle News (WTN) and turn to page 47.  I don't see them listed in the later issues of the WTN.
  • Jon BJon B Administrator
    I think it's Rod Hudson.  Check my Hudson Repro Parts website, under "Exterior Trim & Brightwork" listing. http://www.detailedconcepts.net/Repro_Table.pdf  There's a photo ("T") there, too.
  • bob wardbob ward Senior Contributor
    Also available from the Packard club
    Lockyer Valley, Queensland
  • RocketRocket Senior Contributor
    I sent Rod Hudson a email and it bounced back and his name is not in the roster dose any know how to get a hold of him also I looked at the repro section how do you order from that I need two sets of bases and could use two sets of reflectors and if nothing else how do you get a hold of the Packard club to buy these thanks Tom.
    His name (Kenneth Hudson) is in the current on-line roster.  Did you e-mail to Xkrodhudson@att.net and delete the "X" before sending, as noted in the Repro Parts instructions?
    Jon B I called Ken Hudson he dose not have anymore thanks Bob I looked at the Packard site are they the same as the Hudson ones there light is not the same as Hudson ones but will my lights fit on there base thanks guys Tom.
    Thanks for reporting that, Rocket.  I'll take that item off my Repro list.
    I am still trying to find out are the Packard bases the same as the Hudson bases I know there lights are not the same I do not want to buy four of these for my lights then find out that I can not use them Thanks Tom.
    I think the info that the sidelight bases are the same came from these pages some time ago, I think the info was also that the side lights were the same. Perhaps someone on the Terraplane Seven pages may know more.
    Lockyer Valley, Queensland