Need Hudson Moved

Hudsonrules
Hudsonrules Senior Contributor
I did some thing not to smart, was looking on craigslist for Hudson"s in different cities and came accross a "54 Hudson Hornet Special sedan  in Tacoma, Washington, it had not been used since the early "60"s. Any way, I bought it, not the smartest thing I have done. Anyway, I need to get it down here just east of Carson City Nevada. I did go online looking for transporters, but all I got were brokers that lie, and try to scam. So needles to say does anyone know an honest transporter who is honest and reasonable that could bring the Hudson down to Nevada? I could go get it in a couple months, but I am my wifes 24/7 caregiver so that would be a hassel. Any sujestions or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Arnie in Nevada

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    How soon are you looking to transport it? I'm in Port Orchard.
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Look on the HAMB.  Go to venders page there are some there.  
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    second on the HAMB listing.  I used Bill's auto works who I found mentioned on a thread.  Seems to be several people on there, you'll just need to line somebody up who may already be or will be coming near your pickup point.  For reference, Bill charged a price from A to B.  No extra for tolls or for costs associated with him getting to the pickup point.  He has both open and enclosed.  Good luck.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forums/the-h-a-m-b-odex.12/
  • Hudsonrules
    Rambos_ride, I left you a message, Arnie in Nevada
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    bills auto works is a good guy. he picked up a car here in michigan and took it to minnesota. i believe he is a one man operation the timing of his location would have to work out.
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Arnie - got your message, what's a good time to call?
  • Hudsonrules
    Thanks, anytime, If  no answere, leave your number and I will get back to you. Arnie