new member -montana

Hi all: I have joined up to see if there is any national interest in 2 hudsons that I inherited from my father. I have tried the craigslist,face book, and H.A.M.B. with not much luck....

Comments

• Jon,

put it a few pictures on the list - some here could give you a $ amount as a guide - but if you actually approached a Hudson club in your area - they'd kick the tyre and tell you the real price you'd get.  Cheers Ken 
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor

I expect that you own a custom body shop by your handle.  If so, you have a good base on potential.  Post a few photo's, with a good description and we will flood your computer with advice and value......   If it is the car in your avtar, looks like a sweet ride?

• here are my 2, both 51 commodore sixes

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    John, the same photo repeated itself.  There are now four.

By the way, one (free!) way to advertise your cars directly to Hudson enthusiasts, would be through the pages of the White Triangle News, the magazine of the H-E-T Club.  You can do this through the cooperation of a current Club member like myself, and it won't cost you a dime.  Contact me if you wish to know more.  XXXdetailed!verizon.net (remove the XXX before sending).

The ad deadline for the next issue is Feb. 1 (unfortunately you've missed the Dec. 1 deadline, so the ad would appear in the issue that's printed in mid-March).

You may also want to contact the editor of the newsletter for the nearest Hudson chapter to you.  Editors will often print ads for Hudsons even if the seller is not a chapter member; it just depends.  

If you're in Montana (Google indicates that jonzcustomshop is in that state) the editor of the Big Sky Chapter newsletter is Shane Baird, at xxxshanebaird93@yahoo.com (delete the xxx before sending)
  • thanks for the info jon b. I will contact you! -had issues posting pics, the white one did not show at all.... I am going to go out and get some detailed shots of the cars tomorrow. and yes I am in Missoula montana.