I have owned a 34 Hudson and been a member of the club for a number of years I never knew about this

site till playing on the computer last night.  Glade to be here. I have a 34 convertible coupe that I restored

maybe 20 years ago.  I am 72 years old and live in western MA and I am a retired mechanic that did antique auto mechanical restoration work full time at home after I retired.  Enough for now, hope to here from some of you in the future. Tom

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome to the Open Forum.  I'm sorry you only just learned about it; it's been going on in one form or another since the late 1990's, as I recall.  (It started as a Hudson chatroom!)

Were you aware of our H-E-T website, at https://www.hetclub.org/ ?  As a paid-up H-E-T member you qualify to join it with full privileges: use of the photo albums and downloadable Hudson manuals, access to the registries of all Hudson cars, use of the other Hudson forum,  and access to the Club roster (of present or past members).  It's really quite convenient.  This forum (also run by the Club) is separate from the website, meant to serve the general public as well as Hudson club members.

That '34 is a very desirable car; I hope you are able to get it out to a lot of car shows, so that people can see it.  

Are you in the New England Chapter?
  • Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    Hi  Tom,  Welcome to the open forum. Have talked with you at several Nat. meets and enjoy seeing your beautiful convert.  

Fred "Ric"  33 T8Cv.
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    Welcome aboard Tom. Any pictures of your car?  

• I was at a nation meet in CT several years ago with the car.  It was not done at the time.  You may have seen it then, no  top and original interior.  I belong to the New England chapter but don't get to many meets.  If I can figure out how I will post some pictures this week.
  • Is there a parts for sale or wanted area on this site?  I need the correct crank hole cover for the grill and a voltage regulator for my 34.  Thanks, Tom
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Look at the menu to the left of this message.  Down under CLASSIFIEDS you have a choice of Vehicles, Parts & Pieces, and Literature & Memorabilia.

You may also put a notice in the H-E-T Forum over at the H-E-T website.  If you haven't signed up for it yet, you will have to do so.  However, you certainly qualify to use the site, as you are an H-E-T member.