47 hudson truck help

Thanks for the ad. I recently tracked down a pretty hurt 47 pickup and a coupe together in a barn . I still have to figure out exactly what the coupe is. It will most likely become a donor for any useable front sheet metal amd trim. Any parts or resources would be immensely helpful amd if you happen to need parts feel free to ask. Thank you for any help

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You might want to mention your location, Jimmy.  Possibly one or more of our forum "regulars" with a pickup, might live near you.  You could then get together and you'd have a Hudson truck to photograph, measure, and inspect, first-hand
  • triman62
    triman62 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi Jimmy, glad to hear another Hudson  truck  has been  saved. Post up some pictures when you can. I am looking for donor parts for my 46 truck. I am located in SW MO.

• I dont know what would be of any benefit  to you, im goin to try to take an inventory of what i have i. The next week or two. I may be pickung up another late 40s 4dr sedan before the guy scraps it. Before i get ahead of myself Is it ok to offer up whole cars here?
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    From the rollback door..He is in Mass. 
  • triman62
    triman62 Member
    edited November 2017
    JimmyJ said:
    I dont know what would be of any benefit  to you, im goin to try to take an inventory of what i have i. The next week or two. I may be pickung up another late 40s 4dr sedan before the guy scraps it. Before i get ahead of myself Is it ok to offer up whole cars here?

JimmyJ, There is a vehicles for sale category here on the forum, so it should be ok to post on your thread also. I am sure others would be just as interested in the parts cars as I am. Post some pictures of the parts cars also. thanks Preston-triman62